The Tron (TRX) foundation, is always on its toes when it comes to communicating events to its TRON community of believers and HODLers. With the Tron Independence Day being 4 days and 22 hours away and at the moment of writing this, emphasis by the team at Tron is on what will happen between now and then.
It is with this background that the Tron Foundation has given an online guide to its believers and HODLers, with respect to The Tron Independence Day on the 25th of June. The foundation would like to remind everyone of the important days and processes that will assist in a smooth transition away from the Ethereum blockchain and into the Tron MainNet platform.
The online guide provides the following information:
- The token to coin swap ratio will be 1:1
- 30 exchanges will be supporting the token Migration
- The migration will happen on June 24th, 0:00 AM (UTC + 8)
- Each exchange will offer their own timelines as to when they will no longer accept deposits for the June 24th token swap
- Check with your favorite exchange with respect to the above
- On June 24th, 0:00 AM (UTC + 8), the exchanges will begin the snapshots of the token balances
- Both deposits and withdrawals will be suspended until the process is complete
- On June 26th (UTC + 8) deposits and withdrawals of the new TRX coins will resume
- Binance to support permanent token migration after the 24th of June
- TRX coins will be used for the Super Representative elections
- TRX coins can only vote for Super Representatives while in the TRON wallet
- A step by step process for voting has also been provided online
Current market analysis indicate that the Independence Day is slowly but surely pumping some life into the value of the TRX token. TRX is currently trading at $0.0477 at the moment of writing this, and up 3.44% in the last 24 hours. This is despite the early morning Bithumb hack that resulted in the loss of $30 Million in cryptocurrencies at the exchange. It seems the cryptomarkets are unshaken by the hack and the market recovery might just as well continue.